Ausführliche Informationen von Über AOD Pumpen erhalten Sie unter www.price-pumpen.de
oder einfach hier klicken AOD-Pumpen
Price Pump Model - AOD
The AOD® ...a great utility pump. Wherever compressed air is available--
you can have an AOD® solving a pumping problem.
Pumps from 1/4" to 3" Inlet/Outlet with Metallic and Non-Metallic designs. ANSI/DIN flanges on selected non-metallic pumps and BSP Ports on selected metallic pumps. Patented, Oil-Less, Stall-Free Air Valve.
AOD® Pump Solutions for Today's Marketplace (WhitePaper)
Applications and Fluids:
AOD® Pumping Applications List
Our "posi-shift", tandem spool air distribution valve insures reliable operation in all types of low pressure and stop/start applications. Plus, fewer parts and no o-rings result in easier maintenance.
- Oil-less Operation
No metal to metal wearing surfaces. State of the art materials and precision-manufacturing techniques combine to provide the industry's original completely oil-less design. This design means: no oil misting into the environment, no unhealthy working conditions, no oil, lubricants or grease to contaminate your products. Our oil-less design results in lower operating and maintenance costs. This design has been field proven, working trouble-free since its introduction over 15 years ago.
- Externally Serviceable Air Valve
No need to disassemble the pump for routine maintenance. The air valve can be quickly and easily maintained with minimal downtime.
- Quiet Operation
Air valve design minimizes exhaust noise providing a significantly quieter work environment.
- Variety of Elastomers
AOD® pumps can be assembled with the elastomer that matches your application; Neoprene, Buna-N, Nordel®, Teflon®, Santoprene® and Viton® are all available.
- Plastic Air Valve Body
Models up to 1-1/2" incorporate plastic air valve bodies for greater corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Note: Stainless Steel models are not sanitary rated, but may be used in certain sanitary applications.
- Widest performance envelope-operates on as low as 5 PSI (.35 kg/cm2) and as slow as 1 GPH (3.5 liter/hr).
- Bulk transfer applications- even dry powder can be handled efficiently.
- 100% confidence in start/stop batching applications.
- 100% confidence for "on-demand" dispensing systems.
- Viscous liquids, paint and inks are efficiently handled.
- Excellent on low flow chemical injection systems.
|Oil-Less Operation: |
- The externally serviceable main spool makes inspection quick and easy. All AOD® models allow simple access to the main spool.
- There is never a need to take the pump out of service or to disassemble the pump to inspect the main spool.
- Utilizing the fewest air valve components of any major diaphragm pump manufacturer.
Which Air Valve will your customers want to rebuild?
Applications Of Distinction: - Case Histories
Technical Data Sheets
I & O Manuals:
AOD Pump Parts Lists...